"HTTP Error 500.19 - Internal Server Error - The requested page cannot be accessed because the related configuration data for the page is invalid."
- Open control panel
- Click on” program” link (not uninstall programs)
- Click” turn windows features on/off” link
- locate” Internet Information services IIS” in the pop up window and expand its node
- Expand the” World Wide Web Service” node
- Expand “Application Development Features” node
- Check all the boxes accept CGI
- Then click ok button
- Restart the web site again
If you are still having issues and you're using the RESTful Engine 13.0 or newer with an ASP.NET 2.0 application pool (you need 4.0),
You may need to install/setup ASP.NET 4.0 support in your IIS installation.