This article covers DOCX section limitations.
- Bi-directional support.
- Headers & footers.
- Page margins.
- Paper source (for printers).
Fully Supported DOCX -> DOCX, Partially Supported DOCX -> Other
- Multiple columns. Line separator between columns DOCX only, all other settings supported in all formats.
- Page borders. Fancy borders are DOCX output only. All other border settings supported for all output. Conditional display, offset, and zOrder not supported (even on DOCX).
- Page numbering - only support setting the page number for the first page of the section.
- Table of Contents can be inaccurate if you are importing templates (via Out Tag or import Tag) or html.
- Page size. Height, width, and orientation fully supported. Printer code not supported.
Supported DOCX -> DOCX Only
- Line numbering (added in version 12.1).
- Text direction (added in version 12.1).