You can access all of the data on your SharePoint site RESTfully using OData. To do this, you will need to make sure you have authentication on your SharePoint site configured properly.
To configure your SharePoint site in a way that you can connect using AutoTag, follow these steps:
1. Go to SharePoint central administration.
2. Click Manage web applications.
3. Select the application you are trying to connect to.
4. At the top, click authentication providers.
5. Click default.
6. Ensure the Claims Authentication Types configuration match.
7. In AutoTag, select the Data Source button to add a New OData connection.
8. Enter a good Data Source Name and provide the following URL for your OData connection:
<your SharePoint web address>/_vti_bin/ListData.svc
9. Insert necessary credentials.
10. Test and Add your new OData connection.