This page provides a video and instruction on how to run the Javelin REST Service in C# via the Javelin Client C# Sample.
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Download the client source code.
- Locate the JavelinClientCSharpSample folder and, if desired save it in your documents.
- Open the JavelinClientCSharpSample folder.
- Inside this folder, open the folder JavelinClientCSharpSample.
- Open the file JavelinClientCSharpSample.csproj; the visual C# Project File.
- In Visual Studio, click the Debug icon at the top of the window to run.
A Command Line will appear, run the code, and close automatically when the code has completed.