This page provides a video and instructions on how to use the Javelin REST Service in Python via the Javelin Client Python Sample.
- Python (Version 2.7 or earlier)
- Available from http://python.org/download/
- The httplib2 library (third party add-on)
- Available from http://code.google.com/p/httplib2/downloads/list
- Download the client source code.
Note: Wrapper can also be run using Eclipse and PyDev instead of IDLE. Click Here to view the video.
- Locate the JavelinClientPythonSample and, if desired, save it to your documents.
- Open IDLE.
- Click File -> Open.
- Browse to JavelinClientPythonSample\src.
- Open the file JavelinSample.py
- Click F5 to run or go to Run -> Run Module.
Note: File can also be opened by navigating to JavelinClientPythonSample\src and double clicking the JavelinSample.py file.