Following are some of the application’s limitations and what may be considered restricted capabilities in the current version of Javelin.
- The application is not supported to run on Mozilla Firefox.
- On Template page and PODs pages, the folders cannot me renamed or moved.
- The email address of a user cannot be modified once an account has been created.
- Users, once created, cannot be completely deleted from the system. They can only be deactivated.
- There are 2 user Roles. Configurable roles are not supported.
- Dynamic variable value selection is not supported. While default variable values are propagated, selecting a new value must be entered manually.
- Content visibility is based on roles, however there is no filtering of content. In other words, if a user has access to a page or feature he/she will have access to all content on the page.
- There is no automatic email notification sent to the user upon account creation. The administrator is responsible for providing the login information to newly created users.