This article explains how to use a barcode font in AutoTag and also provides a sample template.
- Download barcodes from the following page on our site. You will find them at the very bottom of the page under the Misc. Downloads section: https://www.windwardstudios.com/drivers
- Open the ZIP file, double click on the TTF file and install the file when it opens in Windows. You now have barcodes installed in your version of Office.
- Use the attached barcode sample template (a barcode can be added to any Out Tag in any template):
- Test the template by clicking the Output button.
- Select an Out Tag that is used for a barcode, then change the font to any other font that is not barcode related (i.e. Times New Roman).
- Original processed tag text is shown.