This is a PHP client for the RESTful Engine.
NOTE: Windward provides this client as a courtesy, however, support is limited to the Windward API only. Windward does not provide support for PHP code.
- Unpack the PHPClient.zip archive.
The archive contains two sub-folders: RESTfulEngine.PHPClient and SampleTemplates.
- Edit sampleinc.php and update the $serverUri variable as appropriate for your configuration.
- Start up a command prompt window.
- Navigate to the RESTfulEngine.PHPClient folder and execute the 'runallsamples.cmd' script.
If you are on a Unix system, then run something like this
$ for f in sample?.php; do php $f &; done
- Examine the generated .pdf reports.
In case of an error, the appropriate message is printed to the console.