This page provides instruction on how to run the RESTful Engine Ruby client.
- Ruby 2.1.3
- All gems listed in Gemfile
- This is easily done by running the command "bundle install" within the RESTfulEngine_RubyClient directory
- Download HERE.
- Copy the RESTfulEngine_RubyClient onto your machine
- CD into the RESTfulEngine_RubyClient directory
- Run the command "bundle install" to insure you have all necessary ruby gems
- If this returns an error you may need to run the command "gem install bundle"
- Open the file RESTfulEngine_RubyClient\Test\TestClient.rb and change the URL to match your RESTful Engine URL
- CD into the Test directory and run the command "ruby TestClient.rb"