How to import a report template into another report template.
There are two ways to import a report template into another report template:
1. To import a template into a second template, use the Text From File command via the Object icon on the Insert tab in Word.
2. To import a template at the time the report is generated, based on a filename stored in your data source, use the import tag.
Other files, not just templates, can be imported into your report template. Refer to the import tag section for specifics.
1. Verify that your data source contains a data group containing the name of the file name you wish to insert.
2. Position the cursor in your template to the place to insert the external file. For example, if it is a cover sheet or letter, place the cursor at the start of your template.
3. Using the Tag Editor Dialog, insert the <wr:import...> tag.