This article will walk you through the process to remove AutoTag from a system.
To resolve the issue, follow the steps in this section.
There are 2 ways to remove AutoTag from your system
Remove AutoTag via the Programs and Features list
- From the Control Panel select Programs and Features
- Scroll down and find the listing Windward AutoTag and select it
- Then click uninstall
- The AutoTag uninstaller will launch and start removing the product
- Then verfiy in the Program and Features that AutoTag no longer exists
Remove AutoTag via the AutoTag installer
- Locate and launch the AutoTag installer (if you do not have the installer you can download it here
- Click next when the installer launches
- Select Remove and click Next
- Click Remove to start the AutoTag uninstall process
- Your files are now being removed
- Select None and Finish to end the uninstallation process